Macmillan Community Wellbeing Administrator
|Salary:||£16,907 to £17,600|
|Location:||West Kirby Concourse|
|Job Type:||Fixed Term|
2 years fixed term
Purpose of Post:
We're looking for an experienced and highly organised Administration Officer to ensure the smooth running of a 2 year pilot community wellbeing project delivered via Macmillan, Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS and Wirral Council.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Macmillan Community Wellbeing service, to ensure safe and effective communication between the Macmillan Community Wellbeing officer team, secondary care, primary care, third sector and voluntary services.
1. Provide confidential administrative support and effective communication links for the Project Manager and the team of MacMillan Community wellbeing Officers along with all internal and external stakeholders and partners.
2. Secure document and e-document storage (EHNA's).
3. To act as a point of contact for all forms of communication for the team with all patients, carers and professionals.
4. Assist with the production of management reports and collection of data.
5. Assist with the coordination of volunteers across the project.
6. Provide support to the wider team at internal and external events.
7. Ensure high levels of customer care and support are delivered across the project at all times.
If you wish to discuss the post further then please contact Lucy Holmes at email@example.com
This post is subject to Enhanced Adult and Child Level DBS check.
Please note that in accordance with the Council’s policy, employees who are in a formal redeployment situation will be considered in the first instance for all vacancies.
Applications will be accepted until midnight on the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the specified date should we receive sufficient applications.
Applications can only be accepted through the Jobs page following registration. Forms received via the post will not be processed.
All applicants invited to interview must evidence their right to work in the UK. Details of required documents can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the Jobs page.
The job description and other supporting documents will not be accessible once the vacancy closing date has passed so if a copy is required you should download it now.
|Contact Name:||Lucy Holmes|