|Salary:||£2,128 to £2,170|
|Job Type:||Fixed Term|
|Vacancy Group:||Non Teaching (in schools)|
Part Time 5.00 hours per week – 38 Weeks per Year
Fixed Term to 31/12/2021
The Governing Body and staff of this outstanding school are seeking to appoint a reliable and well-motivated individual to join our midday team. Key duties are as commensurate with the grade. Training will be provided if required.
We can provide:
• A Headteacher and school leadership team who are committed to developing staff
• A proactive and supportive Governing Body
• A proactive school community
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• A commitment to support your professional development
• On-going training opportunities.
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills and should be:
• A good team player
• Able to supervise children and keep them safe
• Flexible and reliable with a great sense of humour
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
Experience of working in a school environment would be an advantage.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th March 2021 at 12 noon.
Please apply by application form and letter to Ms Julie Forsyth, School Business Manager. Applications submitted by email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share these values.
This post is subject to Enhanced Level DBS check.
All applicants invited to interview must evidence their right to work in the UK. Details of required documents can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the Jobs page.
The job description and other supporting documents will not be accessible once the vacancy closing date has passed so if a copy is required you should download it now.
Application forms for the above post are available online at www.wirral.gov.uk. Please return completed application forms to the school address below
Liscard Primary School
Tel: 0151 638 3910
|Contact Name:||Julie Forsyth|
|Telephone:||0151 638 3910|