|Salary:||£7,643 to £7,795|
|Vacancy Group:||Non Teaching (in schools)|
Part time 17.5 hours per week – 39 weeks per year
Good healthy food and friendly caring service for our pupils are a priority.
We require a friendly and enthusiastic Catering Assistant to work within a dedicated and passionate team to undertake food preparation and general catering duties. Anticipated hours of work are 10:00-1:30 however, this is subject to change and flexibility is essential.
A commitment to maintaining high standards of service, food quality and hygiene is essential.
Mendell Primary can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a strong passionate team who work their very best for the benefit of our children.
- A team who is professional, supportive and caring who will help you to become your very best and utilise your strengths to help others.
- Polite, well behaved children who work their best and loved to be inspired to learn.
- A strong, supportive governing body who are passionate about the school succeeding.
- Parents who want the best for their children and are actively involved with the school.
- An opportunity for you to be creative and try out new ideas.
Closing date is Friday 14th May 12pm. Interviews will take place Tuesday 18th May.
Application forms for the above post are available online at www.wirral.gov.uk and also from the school office (email@example.com).
Please return completed application forms with a supporting letter that should be no longer than 2 sides of A4 to the Head Teacher; Mrs Catherine O’Neill Edwards at the school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to an Enhanced Level DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sexuality, gender, age, race or disability.
All applicants invited to interview must evidence their right to work in the UK. Details of required documents can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the Jobs page.
The job description and other supporting documents will not be accessible once the vacancy closing date has passed so if a copy is required you should download it now.
Application forms for the above post are available online at www.wirral.gov.uk. Please return completed application forms to the school address below
Mendell Primary School
Tel: 0151 334 1432
|Contact Name:||Kate Mansell|
|Telephone:||0151 334 1432|