|Salary:||£25,714 to £41,604|
|Job Type:||Fixed Term|
Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Required from September 2021
Fixed Term to 31/08/2022
We are seeking to appoint a number of class teachers on fixed term contracts. These roles would suit enthusiastic and capable teachers who are willing to learn and develop as the school navigates its journey of rapid school improvement.
The role of class teacher will see you having responsibility for the teaching and learning, assessment and pastoral care of a whole class within Egremont Primary School. Our children are enthusiastic and energetic and require teachers who are able to meet their academic needs and pastoral needs – often requiring support to over come barriers along the way. A positive and solution-focused attitude is an essential attribute.
Egremont Primary is one of six schools in the Oak Trees Multi Academy Trust, which prides itself on its CARE principles:
- Co-operate and collaborate
- Achieve excellence for all
- Raise aspirations and inspire imaginations
- Explore new interests and new ideas.
Being part of Oak Trees means we have access to high quality CPD and support; the staff from the six schools regularly meet to share best practice and to support each other so that our children receive the best possible education.
The successful candidate:
- has experience of class teaching responsibilities
- has a thorough understanding of safeguarding – including relevant and up to date training
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with the ability to motivate and support all stakeholders within our community
- Have a positive and solution focused approach
- Is committed to working in partnership with our parents, local community and OTMAT
- Is willing to go above and beyond for the school and the children
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and committed team of staff
- A school with happy, positive and well behaved children who are eager to learn
- An ambitious leadership team committed to school improvement
- Positive links with families and the local community
- Unique networking, training and leadership development opportunities within the Oak Trees Multi-Academy Trust.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14/05/2021
Interviews will be held on: w/c 17/05/2021
Egremont Primary School is committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants
Please send application forms with a supporting impact statement to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include FOR THE POST OF CLASS TEACHER in your subject header.
If you would like any further information before applying, please contact Mel Eastwood, Headteacher by emailing email@example.com
All applicants invited to interview must evidence their right to work in the UK. Details of required documents can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the Jobs page.
The job description and other supporting documents will not be accessible once the vacancy closing date has passed so if a copy is required you should download it now.
Application forms for the above post are available online at www.wirral.gov.uk.
Egremont Primary Academy
Tel: 0151 638 5406
|Contact Name:||Joanne Johnson|
|Telephone:||0151 638 5406|